3+ years of experience in automated testing.
Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium WebDriver + Java).
Knowledge of and experience using MS SQL Server.
Knowledge of test types and ways of organizing the in the process of testing various applications.
Skills of managing test documentation (test plans, test cases etc.).
Good spoken English
Knowledge of the basics of databases and working with DBMS (at least one, e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
Knowledge of and experience working with and integrating CI (TeamCity, Jenkins).
Ability to learn new technologies.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.