• 3+ years of experience working with React.js
• Understanding of the Flux architecture and experience working with Redux
• Basic understanding of UI/UX design
• Basic understanding of single-page applications development
• Experience working with Webpack and NPM
• Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS
• Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
• The ability to work with version control systems
• The ability to work with CI systems
• The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems
• Team working skills
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with Docker/K8S
• Experience working with WebSockets
• Experience working with Sencha Touch/ExtJS, jQueryMobile, etc.
• Experience working other frameworks: Angular.js, Vue.js
• Experience working with MobX
• Experience working with Stylus/SASS/LESS, PhoneGap, and touch devices
• Experience working with CoffeeScript, HAML, Jade
• Experience working with CSS frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, and others.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.