Workrocks is looking for QA engineers to join a variety of projects in security systems, native and hybrid IOS/Android applications, social networks.
- At least 2 years of experience in testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Knowledge of mobile application testing (iOS, Android)
- Experience in writing test cases and user story
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to build and maintain test documentation
- Practical experience with Requirement management, Defect Tracking system
- Good English, good communication, team player
- Experience in Test Automation is a big plus
- Design and execute test plans/test cases for manual
- Perform functional, regression and performance testing
- Requirements clarification and verification
- Identify and report defects
- Createmaintain diff and project documentation
- Create automation environment from scratch
- Interesting projects, opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Flexible work schedule.
If you are experienced, acknowledged of different testing types (Unit-testing, functional testing, acceptance testing) and looking for challenging position in a dynamic, agile company, come and join us!