• 1+ years of experience.
• Professional working proficiency in English.
• Skills in defining project scope, requirement analysis and prototyping.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Skills in creating functional specifications and supporting documentation.
• Knowledge of software developments methodologies.
• Technical background would be a plus.
• Client-facing and internal communication and coordination.
• Determining the resources required to complete the project.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget.
• Managing development process: - project breakdown - managing deadlines - creating estimations - creating project roadmap.
• Reporting of progress and status.
• We work flexible working hours, which means you can come pretty much whenever you want
• You can grow your skills by learning from industry professionals
• Opportunity to switch between projects and technologies never makes our job boring
• Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like English classes and gym
• We have table tennis, video games, coffee, cookies and a kickass rooftop
• Covered social package (24 days paid vacation, sick days and national holidays)