Пpограммист за компьютеpом сидит. Емy жена пpиносит кофе. Тот, на нее не глядя, молча беpет чашкy, отхлебывает, потом моpщится, повоpачивается к жене и говоpит: - Я же не люблю без сахаpа! - Я знаю, милый, но мне так хотелось yслышать твой голос!... Далее
Dev-Pro.net company is going to run a Python training course for Intermediate QA Specialists, who has strong background in manual testing and basic experience in automation, in order to provide best students with opportunity to join a rapidly growing project.
We are looking for the Intermediate level QAs, with automation experience and a strong background in manual testing, who are willing to learn Python.
We prepared an intensive course, that is aimed to train your Python skills and that is already planned and prepared by our internal mentor. The time for education will be billable for participants according to their usual rate.
In case of successful training course completion you will have an opportunity to join the POS project team and continue improve your Python skills in test development or Dev-Pro.net company other projects.
During educational course (first 1 month) all your working time will consist of several activities:
- attending offline lessons with our internal mentor
- individual work on home tasks
By results of this course you might be assigned to the project and get engaged in automation tasks.
- At least 2,5 years of test experience
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
- Test design techniques strong knowledge
- Review and testing requirements
- Bugs life cycle, types of bugs
- Databases general knowledge
- REST API testing basic knowledge
- Experience in UI testing
- Experience in using Browser Developer tools
- HTML/CSS good knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of Python, Java, C# or other modern programming language
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Experience in testing on mobile platforms
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in testing mobile apps using Appium
- Experience with Mocha