DataArt is engaged in software development and IT consulting. We have 13 development and sales centers located in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia, and Argentina. In these countries, we look for developers, testers, and other technical specialists.
We invite IT recruiters to join the team of our HR partners. We share a list of current vacancies (up to 40 positions) and their detailed descriptions with the participants of DataArt’s HR Partners program on a weekly basis. Recruiters choose which vacancies to work with themselves. They find suitable candidates, check their willingness to be interviewed by DataArt, and then transfer it to our HR specialists.
If necessary, we provide operational support to HR partners, like sharing additional information, notifying them of the status of candidates sent to us, and so on. When a specialist starts working for DataArt, we pay a pre-agreed bonus to the HR partner who discovered them.
• Searching for IT-specialists.
• Evaluating the specialist based on their resume and determining the suitability of the candidate's skills in relation to the requirements of the vacancy.
• Communicating with the candidates and conducting the initial interview (Skype, Email, etc.).
• Interacting with the coordinator of DataArt’s HR Partners program (remotely).
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least a year of experience recruiting personnel for technical vacancies.
• Understanding of the IT market.
• Good spoken English.