Dev-Pro is a US-based outsourcing software development company that has more than 20 ongoing projects and now counts 200+ professionals. Business Analysts are one of the main contributors to our successful long-term partnership with our clients who are from different business domains, have the variety of ideas and different business needs. We are looking for a Business Analysts to join our Dev-Pro team.
• Become the main point of communication with product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality
• Engage in presale negotiations to define product vision and scope of prospective work
• Elicit, analyze and document software requirements
• Assist stakeholders in priorities management for the features
• Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
• Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX.
• Trace the requirements
• Manage changes, requested by stakeholders
• Act as a proxy product owner (represent stakeholders for the team)
• Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team
• Deliver a presentation on implemented solution to the customer.
• Advanced English skills (both written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytic skills
• Outstanding sense of duty and business ethics
• Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words
• 2+ year of work experience at a BA/Product Manager position
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
• Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira)
• Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.)
• Attention to details
• Technical background
• Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN)