Marketing Coordinator, Media & Entertainment Practice
Тип работы, график:
постоянная, полный день
Информация о вакансии:
• Participating in the formation of the marketing strategy
• Planning and monitoring the marketing calendar
• Coordinating the writing and publishing of information: blog articles, news, press releases, etc.
• Coordinating the creation of various types of content: presentations, infographics, and videos
• Social Network promotion (Twitter, LinkedIn), personal/corporate page management
• Preparing and conducting paid campaigns on social networks (sponsored content)
• Analyzing the effectiveness of SMM campaigns, preparing reports
• Developing a content plan and promoting the strategy on social networks
• Preparing and coordinating visits to professional exhibitions and other events.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of work experience in a similar position
• Solid English knowledge (no lower than Advanced)
• Excellent knowledge of Internet marketing
• Understanding of B2B marketing features
• Experience developing a marketing strategy for a brand presence on social media
• Solid spoken and written speech (including in English)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Computer literacy.
• Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.