Нежатся на пляже специалист по железу (Ж), програмер (П) и юзер (Ю). Вдруг волна прибивает к берегу бутылку. В бутылке записка: «Помогите бедняге, заброшенному судьбой на необитаемый остров!!!! Мои координаты ... (далее градусы широты... Далее
We are looking for a search marketeer interested in playing an important role in reaching our ambitious growth goals. Paid Search is a key channel in our online strategy, so this is an excellent opportunity for a developing Search Marketeer to take things to the next level within a rapidly growing organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven specialist to create and manage PPC campaigns ensuring high quality traffic in line with marketing requirements.
• 1-2 years search engine marketing (SEM) experience with a strong background that includes online campaign planning and buying high quality in Google AdWords, Bing (is a plus), Google Analytics.
• Effective writing, verbal communication
• Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
• Proficient project management skills
• Able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
• Proficient with search engine interfaces, tracking tools (ad serving), and procedures (both search and online)
• Excellent client and account service record
• Strong track record of delivering high-quality results for clients
• Experience with developing, and executing effective communications, media, and interactive marketing plans
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• English - Upper Intermediate, knowing other languages is a plus
• Competitive salary corresponding to your skills level
• Friendly and supportive team
• Personal development and professional growth
• Office in the historical centre of Kyiv
If this job opportunity interested You, please feel free to contact me and send Your CV via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NAME SUBJECT: CV PPC) or by the telephone: +38068-444-96-83/ +38095-899-66-57. ALSO PLEASE WRITE YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS.