• Installing, configuring, and supporting the F5 BIG IP infrastructure
• Helping the Azure provider with load balancing
• Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment, software, devices, PAC, and TCO infrastructure
• Setting up network devices
• Solving problems with the network and network devices.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience with virtualization systems (VMware, Hyper-V)
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure Government platform
• Solid knowledge of the principles of network technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN, FTP, proxy, TCP / IP, STP, VLAN, group policies)
• Experience in writing ARM Templates
• Experience in deploying Windows
• Experience in writing scripts for automating administrative tasks (Powershell, CMD, Powershell DSC)
• Experience with configuring and using Domain Policy
• Experience with Windows services
• IIS, Apache, Tomcat configuration skills
• Good spoken English.
• Basic knowledge of databases and DBMS skills (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle)
• Experience setting up and maintaining a server for continuous integration (CI/CD)
• Experience with version control systems (Git, TFVC)
• Experience in deploying Hybrid Cloud
• Basic programming skills (working with configs, conversion scripts)
• Basic knowledge of networks and network security
• Experience in managing the continuous deployment of application code in the cloud and local infrastructure.
Intetics Intetics Co - международная IT компания, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle QuickStart Plus Partner, успешно работает на рынке IT c 1994 года, входит в список The Global Outsourcing 100 Вакансии компании