The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USD. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of configuration tools (Chef, Puppet).
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructures, experience working with AWS.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Docker, Vmware).
• Knowledge of Unix, Shell Script.
• Experience working with Jenkins, Nexus.
• Knowledge of Java, JBoss, Maven.
• Knowledge of SVN, Git.
• Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.