Программист приходит в церковь : Час стоит, другой стоит: Поворачивается к распятию: Господи, ну как мне с тобой поговорить? Я ни слова в их сленге не понимаю. Раздается раскат грома и на него падает библия. Поперек обложки большими красными... Далее
Senior Front-End (React.js) Engineer, Digital Health Solution
Тип работы, график:
постоянная, полный день
Информация о вакансии:
DataArt’s specialists are helping the client develop medical software, which is a weight management system for nutritionists. The app builds a nutrition plan using a graphic representation of the amount of calories consumed and burned, providing a possibility for tracking the weight loss progress and viewing its schedule. The system also monitors and allows for correcting patient's behaviour when they get off track. The main technology stack of the project is Java and React.js.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working with React.js.
• Understanding of the Flux architecture and experience working with Redux.
• Basic understanding of UI/UX design.
• Basic understanding of single-page applications development.
• Experience working with Webpack and NPM.
• Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS.
• Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD).
• The ability to work with version control systems.
• The ability to work with CI systems.
• The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems.
• Team working skills.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with WebSockets.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.