• Experience working with large systems deployed on the cloud
• Knowledge of AWS techniques and technologies (ASGs, VPCs, access control, security management)
• Experience implementing CI/CD
• Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Nginx
• Knowledge of Linux
• Good spoken English.
• AWS certification.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.