Our client manages hundreds of popular information web portals on various subjects (sports, culture, fashion etc.), being one of the largest media conglomerates in the world, in particular among independent owners and distributors of sports media. The company is headquartered in New York, and its representative offices operate in several dozen countries around the world.
• NEW FEATURES CREATION 60%—80%: Reviewing requirements, coding
• MAINTENANCE / BUG FIXING 10%—30%: Stabilizations in sprints
• MEETINGS 5%—15%% Via Skype, Zoom
• DOCUMENTS WRITING 0%—2%: Technical tasks description.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of PHP and CMS Drupal 8
• Experience working with requirements and project documentation
• Experience writing technical documentation
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with the Symfony framework
• Experience working with Acquia products
• Experience working with high-loaded systems on Drupal
• The ability to configure Multisite and Translation in Drupal
• Skills setting up and administering *nix systems
• Experience working with foreign clients.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.