DataArt's experts help to develop various services for one of the world's market leaders in video games. The company's annual revenue is estimated at hundreds of millions of USDs, and it's constantly growing thanks to its paid services launched for privileged users. Developers and QA specialists from the DataArt team help to create those services.
In addition, we develop the internal infrastructure related projects for the client. In particular, we work on a system for collecting and analyzing user data that can be used for sending customized offers regarding paid services to the gamers.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience working with Python (understanding of its internal structure)
• Experience working with C++
• Experience of C++ and Python integration
• Experience working with SVN
• Knowledge of Windows/Linux
• Knowledge of JIRA.
• Understanding of CI/CD
• Experience working with TeamCity
• Experience working with UI frameworks
• Understanding of MVC/MVVM approaches.