• Excellent knowledge of PHP and its frameworks (Laravel, Yii)
• Web programming experience
• Skills working with database management systems (Redis)
• Experience designing relational databases (MySQL)
• Knowledge of XHTML
• Skills working with Twig template engine
• Experience working with assembly systems (Assetic)
• Experience working with the following technologies: Doctrine DBAL/Cache
• Experience working with multilingual applications
• Solid communication skills
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.