Blockchain allows the reduction of costs and minimizes the time needed for solving problems and eliminating errors in a system. This technology changes traditional business processes and the method of cooperation with regulatory agencies.
DataArt specialists work on blockchain projects in large financial structures and innovative startups. The technology allows the protection of data that companies work with. At the same time, this information becomes more accessible and transparent for business use.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of principles in operating blockchain systems and smart contracts
• Basic theoretical knowledge of Ethereum blockchain technology (Solidity, Truffle)
• Experience in setting up a private Ethereum network: mining configuration, data replication
• Spoken English.
• Experience working with the web3.js library
• Understanding of how smart contracts work and experience with writing smart contracts
• Deep understanding of blockchain theory: PoW, PoS, TaPoS, DPoS and other consensus algorithms
• Experience implementing a blockchain-based product.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.