Our client is an American company that delivers software and services for participants in the flash sales market. Users get access to data from the largest brands that produce clothing and accessories, the sales of which provides them with up to 70% turnover.
The company’s internal system is designed to take into account the possibilities of integration with external services. DataArt’s specialists are currently helping the client to maintain a constantly updated database and create new system integrations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Java
• Experience developing Java Enterprise-applications
• Solid knowledge of Apache Stark. Experience deploying and administering it would be a plus
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns
• Experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
• Experience of using ORM, IoC containers
• Good communication skills
• Spoken English.
• Experience working with Scala
• Experience of installation and administration of servers in applications (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
• Experience of using Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson) systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.