• 4+ years of experience in business analysis
• Experience performing the functions of a product owner
• The ability to form a vision of the product and help the client manage the formed vision of the product
• Skills analyzing and documenting requirements, managing requirements, and verifying products for compliance
• Basic knowledge of business analysis and requirements management
• Skills managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the main stages of the project’s lifecycle
• Experience planning, resolving disputed issues, and risk management
• Experience working in financial industry projects
• Knowledge of terminology and key standards
• Product-oriented thinking
• Good spoken English.
• Experience writing specifications and developing user interface sketches
• Modeling of business processes. Knowledge of notations and techniques
• Understanding of and the ability to apply detection techniques in practice.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.