Our client is an Asia-based startup. The specialists from the startup have presented a product that adds concepts of social networks to the VR technologies. The resulting virtual social network will offer services that should meet the regular requirements of users. Its more flexible approach to pricing and maximal variety of proposed solutions will allow this social network to compete with its offline counterparts which are used by tens of millions every day.
DataArt’s specialists are currently working on a high-load system that includes a social network, instant messenger, crypto currency, and VR.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience administering Linux.
• Skills working with Docker (container management, writing Dockerfiles, working with images, understanding the process of building them).
• Understanding of the file system, network, package management systems, and *nix security concepts.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with Kubernetes.
• Skills working with Ansible configuration management systems.
• Skills working with database management systems (Mongo).
• Skills working with PostgreSQL.
• Basic knowledge of load balancing (e.g. Haproxy).
• The ability to work with Zabbix and Nagios monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of Git version control system.
• Basic knowledge of Python.