• Experience creating customized UI solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using .NET, CSOM, JSOM, JSLink, and REST APIs
• Experience developing SharePoint add-ins (SharePoint hosted/Provider hosted)
• Experience developing using responsive UI techniques
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to provide quick and efficient solutions for problems that arise
• Good communication skills
• Experience developing commercial applications using the .NET platform (ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Web API, Signal R)
• Good spoken English.
• Experience administering servers based on Windows Server, Active Directory
• Experience working with the projects where integration with Microsoft products (Exchange, Office, CRM etc.) has been performed
• Experience working with PowerShell in SharePoint
• Experience working with SharePoint/Office PnP
• Experience working with the SharePoint Framework.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.