DataArt works with a company that creates software for art galleries, museums, and private art collectors. Our client's applications allow users to organize their collections and make presentations. The system consists of several web services, utilities, and an internal system. The main tool for the presentation of collections is a mobile application.
Due to technological developments, user expectations have increased. To meet these expectations, the company wanted to upgrade the current system and use modern technologies. Our specialists from DataArt are working on making this happen.
We are maintaining and improving the client's current system (cross-platform mobile application, web services), and developing new solutions based on a new technological stack.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst
• Organizing an effective interaction between the project team and the customer
• Determining business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions
• Analyzing and documenting requirements
• Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements
• Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory
• Participation in planning, resolving disputes, risk evaluation
• Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
• Social skills, verbal and written literacy
• Spoken English.
• Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces
• Requirement management during cycle, knowing of project life cycle models
• Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
• Understanding the techniques for identification of requirement and the ability to put them practice.