День выключения (Shutdown day). Проект был создан с целью узнать, сколько людей по всему миру смогут не пользоваться своим персональным компьютером в течение одного конкретного дня, и что произойдет, если таких людей будет достаточно много.... Далее
Senior Software Developer (with expertise in Solidity)
Тип работы, график:
постоянная, полный день
Информация о вакансии:
Join the team of cryptocurrency and security enthusiast and get involved in the cutting-edge business project!
We develop a full-fledged extremely-flexible platform that enables:
1. Easy start trading in crypto-world and withdraw cash-on-demand anytime,
2. Transfer all forms of value like fiat currencies, digital currencies, asset tokens or securities,
3. Run stock exchange and get real-time market pricing,
4. Manage your accounts and get real-time balances with them.
You'll be engaged in the design and implementation of a flexible engine for the full-cycle of Initial Coin and Token Offerings (ICOs) with the unique customizable rule engine, distributed ledger technologies, mobile payment gateways, comprehensive, world-class security frameworks and lots of other tremendous features, scaling the solution.
• Smart contracts development with Ethereum
• Be able to take decisions on additional technology stack be able to have direct communication with US-based client
• Work in tailored SCRUM-driven team of 40+ people, and also will be able to communicate with more than 200 specialists in the company to share and obtain knowledge
• Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
• Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions and having them implemented.
• Good knowledge how blockchain-based systems mechanism works
• Understanding Blockchain, Ethereum systems (Ripple system will be a plus)
• Experience with writing Smart-Contracts
• Understanding ICO mechanism and workflow
• Good knowledge of Solidity
• Good knowledge of Distributed Database Management System
• English from Intermediate level.
• Experience with emerging blockchain ledgers like IOTA and EOS
• Practical experience with .NET Framework (Core) and ASP.NET MVC (Core)
• Knowledge of relational DB concepts such as