• Experience deploying Rails applications
• Experience working with AWS products
• Experience working with Deployment tools (Capistrano)
• Experience working with Linux
• Practical experience working with MySQL, Memcached
• Experience using TDD/BDD
• Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs
• Knowledge of Git version control system
• Good spoken English.
• Practical experience working with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience working with Newrelic, Bugsnag, Datadog, etc.
• Experience working with CI (Continuous Integration) systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании