• 5+ years of experience working in commercial projects as a business analyst/product owner
• Basic theoretical knowledge of business analysis
• Solid understanding of the principles of architecture
• Experience working in data management and data analysis
• Experience implementing the full cycle, from coming up with ideas to releasing projects and products
• Experience working with ETL tools (Informatica, Oracle, Talend, etc.)
• Experience working with popular relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of and experience working with Java or .NET
• Experience working in the financial industry in the UK/US
• Experience working with clients from small and medium sized businesses
• Experience working in presales
• Fast learner
• The ability to build business connections
• Experienced team worker
• Experience in counseling
• Fluent conversational English.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.