Experience deploying Rails applications
Experience working with AWS products
Experience working with Deployment tools (Capistrano)
Experience working with Linux
Practical experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Experience using TDD/BDD
Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs
Knowledge of Git version control system
Good spoken English.
Experience working with Sinatra, Padrino, Hanami, etc.
Experience working with Docker and Terraform
Experience working with Newrelic, Bugsnag, Datadog, etc.
Experience working with CI (Continuous Integration) systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.