• New features 60%—80%
• Maintenance / Bug fixing 10%—25%
• Meetings 5%—10%
• Client support 0%—10%
• Document writing 0%—5%.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Hands-on Development Experience with Talend ETL
• Hands-on experience with Python or at least ability to read and understand source code
• Experience implementing real time integrations. Service bus architecture/Message queue architecture
• Experience building operational data stores, data marts and enterprise warehouses, as we as having SQL skills
• Ability and willingness to travel to US for 3-6 weeks to work onsite in client premises on project start up
•Good Spoken English.
• Experience with RabbitMQ
• Experience Flask, AWS
• Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, Redis
• Experience with MDM concepts and implementations using any tool.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании