Required Skills and Experience:
• Possess strong skills in data modeling
• DB query performance tuning, advanced SQL programming
• Data collection, curation, preparation, and transformation
• Data warehousing/dimension modelling, reporting, and business intelligence
• Strong working knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle and Postgres) as well as NoSQL systems (Cassandra, Couchbase, Mongo)
• Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
• Working knowledge of MPP / Columnar Databases (Redshift / Snowflake)
• Highly proficient with cloud based data technologies in the AWS technology stack (EMR, S3, Redshift, TEZ, HIVE, Presto, Spark, Data Pipelines, DMS, EC2, SWF, Postgres RDS, Postgres Aurora, Qubole, DynamoDB).
• Develop large scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs
• Write ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes, designs database systems, and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing
• Build data marts and data models
• Integrate data from a variety of sources (Oracle, Postgres, Flat Files, etc), assuring they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards, particularly for Master Data Management
• Analyze current database environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services