Senior Java Engineer, Quantitative Analysis Service
Тип работы, график:
постоянная, полный день
Информация о вакансии:
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Java
• Experience developing Java Enterprise applications
• Experience working with Apache Kafka and Spark
• Experience creating REST API
• Understanding of messaging architectures and practical experience working with JMS systems
• Practical experience working with databases (SQL is a must, NoSQL is preferable)
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns
• Knowledge of project development tools (Maven, Nexus)
• Experience using continuous integration systems (Jenkins/TeamCity)
• At least 4 years of experience developing web applications
• Experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, TDD),
• Good spoken English.
• Experience using Spring Framework.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.