Первое сентября, первый класс. Учительница говорит: - Дети, вы пришли в школу. Здесь нужно сидеть тихо, а если что-то хотите спросить, поднимите руку. Вовочка тянет руку. - Ты что-то хочешь спросить, Вовочка? - Нет, просто проверяю, как работает... Далее
DataArt's experts help to develop various services for one of the world's market leaders in video games. The company's annual revenue is estimated at hundreds of millions of USDs, and it's constantly growing thanks to its paid services launched for privileged users. Developers and QA specialists from the DataArt team help to create those services.
In addition, we develop the internal infrastructure related projects for the client. In particular, we work on a system for collecting and analyzing user data that can be used for sending customized offers regarding paid services to the gamers.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience developing with ActionScript 3 for Flash Platform
• Understanding of OOP
• Experience working with architectural frameworks
• Experience developing libraries of UI components
• Experience optimizing performance and profiling Flash applications
• Experience participating in gaming projects built using web technologies
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of Python or the desire to develop knowledge of this technology
• Knowledge of C ++ or the desire to develop knowledge of this technology
• Skills in HTML/CSS layout.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.