- Experience in C++ development from 3 years
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- English language skills: Upper-Intermediate (higher level is strong advantage).
- Registration of documents which are necessary for relocation and employment
- Payment of all costs: relocation for candidate and his/her family, accommodation (for first few months), registration of documents, food & drinks, gym & pool
- Long-term employment
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation (25 business days per year) and sick leave
- Free professional and foreign languages courses
- Good working conditions: up-to-date equipment, comfortable workplace, relax & entertainment zones
- Career and professional development
- High salary, regular financial bonuses.
Please, send your CV marked «C++ Developer (relocate to Prague)» in the subject via e-mail:
Tel.: (044) 228-7271