• Working directly with product owners in order to understand the requirements of end users and create effective technical solutions for meeting these requirements
• Ensuring the project team’s management and its control
• Helping to improve the quality of code through analysis
• Working with the data management and integration team, DevOps team, and other dependent teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience developing web applications
• Experience working with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
• Experience leading a team (5-7 people).
• Practical experience working with databases (SQL)
• Knowledge of PHP
• Experience working with AWS products.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intetics Intetics Co - международная IT компания, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle QuickStart Plus Partner, успешно работает на рынке IT c 1994 года, входит в список The Global Outsourcing 100 Вакансии компании
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании