The client is an international investment company that manages tens of billions of dollars and conducts business in several areas: private equities, credits, and liquid markets.
DataArt is currently developing a payment system for the client's back-office. This complex distributed application is integrated with different systems. Its features include the preparation of transactions, generation of accounting documents, accounting, conformation of transactions, and sending funds to banks through the Portfolio Management System.
Our experts have developed the first version of a system that is designed for in-house use. A new phase of the project has now begun: expanding the system and adapting it for external user support.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience creating customized UI solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using .NET, CSOM, JSOM, JSLink, and REST APIs
• Experience developing SharePoint add-ins (SharePoint hosted/Provider hosted)
• Experience developing using responsive UI techniques
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to provide quick and efficient solutions for problems that arise
• Good communication skills
• Experience developing commercial applications using the .NET platform (ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Web API, Signal R)
• Good spoken English.
• Experience administering servers based on Windows Server, Active Directory
• Experience working with the projects where integration with Microsoft products (Exchange, Office, CRM etc.) has been performed
• Experience working with PowerShell in SharePoint
• Experience working with SharePoint/Office PnP
• Experience working with the SharePoint Framework.
Intetics Intetics Co - международная IT компания, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle QuickStart Plus Partner, успешно работает на рынке IT c 1994 года, входит в список The Global Outsourcing 100 Вакансии компании