Our client is a start-up that creates solutions for the tourism and travel industry. The company is currently developing two new products. One of them is a separate payment solution, which allows travelers to pay for a ticket or hotel room over several payments without having their credit history checked. The second solution is for guaranteeing the price of a purchased ticket. If the cost of the ticket is reduced to the reservation value, the user will receive a notification about the better price.
DataArt’s team will write a module to interact with other system components, external data providers through REST and SOAP interfaces. A specialist who will take the position of Senior Python Engineer in this project will work on integrating the advisory engine into the corporate application for travel planning.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Python
• Skills working in a UNIX environment
• Solid knowledge of design patterns
• Experience creating client-server applications and RESTful services
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Experience working with version control systems (VCS): Git, Mercurial
• Experience working with NoSQL and KV databases
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with SOAP services
• Experience integrating Saber Services
• Experience working with Docker, LXC
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Experience creating technical documentation.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.