Our client is one of the world's leaders in the commercial real estate rentals and maintenance market. DataArt's specialists are currently involved in the development of all the client's systems: an external website, internal systems (room booking, service payment, and document management), adaptation of applications to the requirements of mobile platforms, and testing. All systems are currently under development and are adding new features. Thanks to this the company is gaining additional competitive advantages on the local markets.
Required Skills and Experience
2+ years of experience developing commercial applications on the .NET platform
Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API)
Experience working with MS SQL Server
Basic understanding of web services and RESTful API
Knowledge of WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and XML/XSL
Understanding of design and development patterns
Experience working with foreign clients
Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.