Our client develops solutions for implementing artificial intelligence and in-depth training for the client services of large and growing companies. The project's team is searching for a Salesforce developer who has experience creating high-performance applications for Salesforce.
Work on building applications on the Salesforce platform in small autonomous teams.
Develop Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
Work with other development teams in order to facilitate interactions between Salesforce.com and other systems.
Develop and administer Salesforce packages.
Required Skills and Experience
3+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.
Salesforce certification: Salesforce Platform Developer I, Salesforce Platform Developer II, or Advanced Developer Dev501.
Experience using Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL, and Migration Tools.
Excellent knowledge of software development principles (design patterns, modular programming).
Experience working with Salesforce Server Cloud.
Excellent communication skills.
Good spoken English.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of spec
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании