The Internet of things (IoT) allows you to automate many aspects of life. DataArt not only implements client projects, but also performs research in its own laboratories in the IoT field. We design and create innovative solutions that allow us to scale the business, reduce costs, analyze data, and effectively manage them. These solutions are used in the areas of security, health, industry, energy, Smart House systems, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
Excellent knowledge of Python.
3+ years of experience developing commercial applications.
Experience working with web frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask, etc.
Experience working with Golang.
Experience writing functional and integration tests.
Solid knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
Experience working with Docker.
Experience working with Git.
Experience working with Linux.
Good spoken English.
Experience working in projects related to the IoT industry.
Experience writing multithreaded applications.
Experience working with TensorFlow.
Experience working with Amazon AWS API.
Experience working with NumPy.
Experience working with OpenCV and/or video processing algorithms.
Experience working with libportaudio and/or audio processing algorithms.
• Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely