Утро. Хмурый как туча программист входит на кухню с благородной целью чем-нибуль подкрепиться после бессонной ночи, проведенной за родным пнём. Через какое-то время на кухне появляется жена, и, заметив, мягко говоря, плохое настроение... Далее
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in «»offline-first«» mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports 3d party software and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
Application suite includes:
1) Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
2) Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular/AWS Lambdas).
As part of the team you will be:
• Extending and integrating existing functionality for a product that is a key part in a larger Point of Sale (POS) platform infrastructure including POS, Loyalty, Analytics, Reporting tools and Back of House services
• Conduct direct communication with the client and his team
• Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary.
• Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions and having them implemented.
• 2+ years overall experience with JS
• 1 year of experience with Angular
• Experience with REST API
• Experience with WebSockets
• At least Intermediate English