Я так гоpжусь своим сыном ! Он системный пpогpаммист, пишет на Дельфи и на С++, пpоектиpует SQL-базы и занимается pазpаботкой сеpвеpных пpиложений. Hо мальчишки - всегда мальчишки. Он опять пpинес откуда-то Дум-2 и снова гоняет по 7-му уpовню,... Далее
Our client is included in the top 10 of American websites that offer expert content on the Internet. The portal contains 3.5 million articles written by 1000 authors. DataArt’s team is currently working with the client’s internal system. The goal is to scale it while maintaining the ability to work with large sets of data along with a convenient user experience.
DataArt’s engineers are partners of the site’s development and SEO teams and work closely with data scientists and the editorial board.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Python and Django.
• 3+ years of experience developing commercial applications.
• Experience of unit tests.
• Experience working with Amazon AWS API and Redshift.
• Solid knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL.
• Experience processing data arrays and developing ETL tasks.
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of Linux.
• Knowledge of Google Big Query.
• Experience working with Git, GitHub.
• Experience working with Jenkins.
• Experience writing technical documentation.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.