День Блога (BlogDay, БлогДень) — отмечается каждый год 31 августа. В этот день каждый пользователь публикует у себя ссылки на 5 других блогов отличных по тематике. Впервые праздник отмечался в 2005 году. Его придумали на Западе.
DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
Android developers are in demand for various DataArt projects. The company has vacancies in specific projects as well as in teams that work with several clients within a particular industry. Like all our specialists, they have the opportunity to try their hands in different DataArt projects.
It is also should be noted that we hire people not for a project but for a team. Projects change, but the DataArt network of companies with its infrastructure, support, and tools of professional development stays.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience developing Android applications.
• Excellent knowledge of OOP and data structures.
• Skills developing applications using the Android SDK.
• Knowledge of web service development technologies (REST APIs in particular).
• Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.