• Experience working with Objective-C, Objective-C++, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, XML parsing, JSON, SQLite, CoreData, GCD.
• Good Spoken English.
• Knowledge of InAppPurchases, PushNotifications, Universal Application development (iPhone + iPad).
• Solid knowledge of C/C++, boost, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, CoreAudio, OpenGLES, OpenAL, MediaPlayer Framework.
• CoreText, Popovers, SplitViews, Gesture recognizers.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.