• 3+ years of web application development experience using the Java platform.
• Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL).
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns.
• Experience with development through testing (TDD).
• Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers.
• Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven or Gradle).
• Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Good spoken English.
• Experience creating rich UI based on HTML.
• Knowledge of other programming languages.
• Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Azure).
• Experience managing application servers and clustering (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish).
• Experience building scalable high-load data processing systems (SQL /NoSQL/sharding/distributed messaging systems).
• Experience managing a team of 5 or more developers.
• Experience managing teams including QA, BA, and architects.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.