• Excellent knowledge of Java.
• Experience in development of applications using Java Enterprise platform.
• Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL).
• Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns.
• Experience using test-driven development (TDD).
• At least 3 years of experience in development of web applications.
• Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), EJB and IoC containers.
• Knowledge of project management tools (Ant or Maven).
• Experienced team worker.
• Spoken English.
• Experience creating rich user interfaces (UI) based on HTML.
• Experience with installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish).
• Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intetics Intetics Co - международная IT компания, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle QuickStart Plus Partner, успешно работает на рынке IT c 1994 года, входит в список The Global Outsourcing 100 Вакансии компании