- Build efficient and reusable front-end code, abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. You must be able to work with PSDs
- Ability to quickly and independently turn design into high-quality front-end code.
- Understanding of web standards, web design best practices, principles of user interaction, and visual design and composition.
- Extremely detail oriented, striving for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- Ability to produce fresh Web 2.0 designs
- Mobile web development experience.
- Photography, painting, or another artistic activity as a hobby.