Collaborate closely with the client, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and
implements software programming applications and components supports and/or installs
software applications and components to perform the functions of the job.
• 2+ years experience in software engineering
• Experience in .NET and fluency in .Net framework 3.5/4/4.5 with C#
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of WCF or web services in general
• Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015, UML
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and in implementation of enterprise level systems
• English b2 level
Please contact us to see the benefits list as it is genuinely long (and Impressive). Salary levels, bonuses, office environment, general benefits are all above market averages. This opportunity will present you with a truly relaxed, fun and meaningful career based on: clear career plans, fair and effective appraisal system, and a culture built around trust, responsibility and collective drive.
Submit your CV and COVER LETTER in English to firstname.lastname@example.org