We invite novice .NET developers to take part in the trainee program of DataArt. The goal of this program is to bring specialists to a level that will allow them to work independently on IT projects. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, a trainee will solve problems in real projects.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, he or she will receive a .NET Developer qualification and will continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of OOP principles, knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• Skills of development on C#.
• Basic knowledge of .NET.
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of .NET stack (WPF, Multithreading, LINQ).
• Experience in designing and developing databases.
• Knowledge of web frameworks: jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular.js.
• Skills of work with Git and other VCS.
• Experience in Unit testing: NUnit or MSTest.
• Knowledge of basic design patterns.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.