DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997.
DataArt has a dozen of projects where .NET specialists are in demand. Among them is the new system we are creating for servicing US medical center customers (which is being used by 70% of all US patients) and the modernization of the system of one of world’s leading online sellers of railroad tickets.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET MVC framework).
• Experience designing software.
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns.
• 3+ years of developing commercial .NET-based applications.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with the MS SQL Server data management system and its components (SSRS, SSIS).
• Experience using TDD methodologies.
• Experience working with foreign clients.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies' development. Microsoft certificates.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.