Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns (IOC, SOLID).
• 5+ years of experience developing .NET-based commercial applications.
• Experience working with and understanding of ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
• Experience working with HTML5, jQuery, Knockout/Angular.
• Experience working with REST, SOAP, WebSockets.
• Knowledge of and experience working with MS SQL or any other DBMS.
• Understanding of development using Agile methodologies.
• Experience of Scrum-based teamwork.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with foreign clients.
• Solid communication skills.
• Experience working with online travel industry projects.
• Knowledge of and experience working with WinForms and WPF.
• Practical experience working with MS SQL Server/Profiling/Optimization.
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Skills using TDD.
• Microsoft certification.
• Experience working with Data Warehouse, Big Data systems
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.