theArtCore is video game development company founded by two fabulous digital artists from Ukraine. Company's main activity and purpose are developing video games as modern next-generation projects. Foundation of Artcore based on four principles, such as: quality, efficiency, respect and passion.
Artcore is announcing an open position for technical artist. We are looking for talented and ambitious person who is willing for the following responsibilities and requirements you can find below.
- understanding optimization challenges and having the ability to use and share techniques to overcome those challenges
- identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and development
- confidently and emphatically problem solvin
- cooperation with team for common good and clients, providing development support, troubleshooting
- Proficient scripting and/or programming in python or C++
- Knowledge of game engines ideally with another vertical (VR, Architecture, Engineering)
- Solid understanding of one or several components of Unreal Engine such as Material Editor and Shader, Blueprints, Animation, Scene Building, Sequencer, Lighting etc.
- Continuously staying up to date on relevant technologies such as PBR and Photo-Realistic rendering, VR, Real Time Gaming, DCC Tools etc.
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of customers will be an advantage.
We offer you great working conditions including:
comfortable and cosy office in the centre of the city located near central subway station
friendly dream-team atmosphere
team-buildings and also chance to work on the top level titles among ones of the best people in the industry.
If you have above-mentioned skills, knowledge at your disposal and also willingness to participate our team, let us know about you, sending your application.