DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst.
• Determining business requirements of the client and creating possible solutions.
• Analyzing and documenting requirements.
• Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements.
• Managing requirements.
• Engaging in planning, solving issues, and risk assessment.
• Experience in supporting sales at the RFI / RFP stage.
• Fluent spoken English.
• Experience writing specifications and developing sketches for user interfaces.
• Experience modelling business requirements, knowledge of notations and methodologies.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.